mahaeschol.maharashta.gov.in | Maharashtra e-Scholarship Registration & Application Form 2016-2017 –
In today’s epoch of Inflation, where everybody tries to save even a penny if he could, Education seems to be heavy burden of one’s wallet. Unlike one side of a coin pursuing education is a necessity for everyone and on other side it is the most costly area where parents have to focus a lot. Not only the fees, there are several extra sectors where education demands heavy money. Some sectors include books, copies, stationary items, drawing items, project work, functions in school, meals at school and many more.
After all everyone wants some fee favour. Moreover the educating authority gives price hike every year by some percent. For this reason, government or other NGO’s of every state in India raises funds that are distributed to some children based over their qualification and talent and category. This is provided under various Scholarship programmes that state government launches or some particular group of people launches.
Similarly for Maharashtra people and students, we have a good news who are trying to earn a scholarship from government or other sources. Government of Maharashtra has launched an e-Scholarship portal for all students that wish to earn scholarship. All you students need to do is to stand in the prerequisites, i mean eligibility criteria and if fall under this, you can apply for this online. Government of Maharashtra has provided a golden opportunity for some students that fall under this category. So the candidates that feel they satisfy the underwritten prerequisites can apply online for this scheme by filling the form online and hence get registered.
This new Scholarship is called MAHA E-SCHOLAR . For 2017 scholarship registration, students are advised to check out the prerequisites of scholarship and if you fit under this, you are free to fill in the form with under written guidelines. The scheme focuses on providing scholarship to students who fall under SC, VJNT, SBC category who aspire to pursue higher education. Scholarship are offered to above mentioned students who earned 75% and above in Senior Secondary Exams. So this is the chance that Maharashtra government provides to students who are forced to quit their studies due to some or other financial drawback.
MAHARASHTRA E-SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Now let us discuss about some important aspects of this scholarship scheme. Since students who aspire to pursue higher studies and require this scholarship for higher education, please read out carefully these prerequisites.
- Student who applies for scholarship must be a student from Maharashtra. He must have a birth certificate mentioning he is permanent resident from Maharashtra.
- Students who wish to apply for this scholarship programme must have completed his/ her studies from Maharashtra state only.
- Students are eligible for getting Scholarship only if they have cleared Senior Secondary Examinations with 60% and above.
- Students who wish to get funded from Maharashtra government for higher studies under this Scholarship must be of SC, ST, VJNT (Vimukta Jat Nomadic Tribes), SBC (Special Backward Class, OBC (Other Backward Class).
ONLINE E-SCHOLARSHIP REGISTRATION FORM | WWW.MAHESCHOL.MAHARASHTRA.GOV.IN
Please check below the list of documents that you need to scan and provide. In case you miss any document, it is advisable to first prepare that document and then go for registration.
- Student must have a Caste Certificate issued by some Competent Officer.
- Student must have a proper proof of family income provided under Form 16..
- Student must have Nivaas Praman Patra, also known as Residence Certificate.
- Mark sheets of all exams passed earlier must be kept with student while applying.
MAHAESCHOL LOGIN APPLICATION FORM | HOW TO APPLY ?
The steps are quite simple to fill out the form and register for this Scholarship. A detailed explanation is given below to register however for more convenience.
- Open official website that is Maharashtra Scholarship portal or click over the link provided below.
Login URL – MAHAESCHOL LOGIN
- If you are an Existing User, login with the credentials you used.
- In case you have forgot those credentials, you can regain them through FORGOT Options mentioned below.
- In case you are a new user, you first need to create an account.
- For this go to NEW USER on the same page under Forgot Password in login bar.
- Now you need to choose whether you are initially a PREMATRIC or a POSTMATRIC Student.
- You also need to provide correctly all the primary details that are required on the same page like, Caste Category, Caste, Are you BPL, Maharashtra resident.
- Once you have entered all the information’s correctly, portal demands you to enter your valid Mobile number.
- As soon as you enter your number, within few seconds you will receive an OTP( One time password). Enter this OTP from your mobile phone correctly.
- Once you validate your Mobile number, you will be assigned with a Username and a Password that can be used for login purpose in future.
- Once you log in for the first time with your username and password, students will be asked to enter some more details like, Your Scholarship Scheme, bank details, photo, Education details, Applicant details, User account management.
- Now you can submit the online application after checking it correctly.
- Once you submit your online Scholarship, please wait for a while till the concerned authority verifies and approves your application for eligibility condition as per the information provided.
- Now you application is submitted and in case you want to track the status of your application, please log in with the credentials and track it or click over the below site.
Tracking URL – Track Online Application Form
- Once the site opens, click over Student Application Status.
- Enter your Application Number and Scheme or User Name and Academic Year.
This is how you can register for MAHA E SCHOL, An online scholarship portal for the students who want to study further but cannot afford it themselves. In case you need any more information please write your queries in the comment box and let me know.