As per the new update about Maharashtra scholarship government of Maharashtra has just recently changed the site for the scholarship, as firstly it was maheschol.maharashtra.gov.in but now the official site for scholarship is Mahadbt.gov.in. Now all the scholarship forms will be submitted to this site , so I request all the Student from Maharashtra to please note the changes made for the new site.
What is Mahadbt.gov.in?
For Maharashtra people and students, we have a good news who are trying to earn a scholarship from the government or other sources. The government of Maharashtra has launched an e-Scholarship portal for all students that wish to earn a scholarship. Students need to do is to stand in the prerequisites, I mean eligibility criteria and if fall under this, you can apply for this online.
- Mahadbt.gov.in scholarship is for those students who can’t afford to pay the full fees.
- Scholarship are different for a different cast. Like SC, ST, NT, SBC & OBC.
This is a golden opportunity provided by Maharashtra government. So the candidates that feel they satisfy the underwritten eligibility criteria can apply online for this scheme by filling the online form.
MahaDBT E-Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- The student who applies for the scholarship must be a student from Maharashtra. He must have a “Birth Certificate” mentioning he is a permanent resident of Maharashtra.
- Students who wish to apply for this scholarship programme must have completed his/her studies from Maharashtra state only.
- Students are eligible for getting Scholarship only if they have cleared Senior Secondary Examinations with 60% and above.
- Students who wish to get funded from Maharashtra government for higher studies under MahaDBT Scholarship must be of SC, ST, VJNT (Vimukta Jat Nomadic Tribes), SBC (Special Backward Class or OBC (Other Backward Class).
Online E-Scholarship REGISTRATION FORM | WWW.MAHADBT.GOV.IN
Please check the list of documents that you need to scan and provide. In case you miss any document, it is advisable to first prepare that document and then go for registration.
- The student must have a Caste Certificate issued by some Competent Officer.
- The applicant must have a proper proof of family income provided under Form 16.
- The candidate must have Nivaas Praman Patra, also known as Residence Certificate.
- Mark sheets of all exams passed earlier must be kept with a student while applying.
MAHAESCHOL LOGIN APPLICATION FORM | HOW TO APPLY?
The steps are quite simple to fill out the form and register for this Scholarship. A detailed explanation is given below to register however for more convenience.
- Open official website that is Maharashtra Scholarship portal or click over the link provided below.
Login URL – MAHADBT.GOV.IN
- If you are an Existing User, login with the credentials you used.
- In case you have forgot those credentials, you can regain them through FORGOT Options mentioned below.
- In case you are a new user, you first need to create an account.
- For this go to NEW USER on the same page under Forgot Password in login bar.
- Now you need to choose whether you are initially a PREMATRIC or a POSTMATRIC Student.
- You also need to provide correctly all the primary details that are required on the same page like, Caste Category, Caste, Are you BPL, Maharashtra resident.
- Once you have entered all the information’s correctly, portal demands you to enter your valid Mobile number.
- As soon as you enter your number, within few seconds you will receive an OTP( One time password). Enter this OTP from your mobile phone correctly.
- Once you validate your Mobile number, you will be assigned with a Username and a Password that can be used for login purpose in future.
- Once you log in for the first time with your username and password, students will be asked to enter some more details like, Your Scholarship Scheme, bank details, photo, Education details, Applicant details, User account management.
- Now you can submit the online application after checking it correctly.
- Once you submit your online Scholarship, please wait for a while till the concerned authority verifies and approves your application for eligibility condition as per the information provided.
- Now you application is submitted and in case you want to track the status of your application, please log in with the credentials and track it or click over the below site.
So this was all about MAHADBT.GOV.IN , if you have any queries about this site do let us know through comment section give below we will get back to you quickly ! Also dont forget to share this article with your friends on Social media like Facebook, Google+ & whatsapp